Monday, March 5, 2007

Chime in with presentation ideas on Web 2.0

I am giving a presentation on Web 2.0 to faculty members and administrators who may or may not have any idea of what Web 2.0 is comprised.

I thought one way to illustrate the social and collaborative nature of this evolution of the WWW would be to leverage the power of Web 2.0 tools to help me create the presentation.

I want to make the presentation using an active network connection and feature my google docs, flickr, blogger, facebook, del.icio.us, youtube (you name it!), accounts as the location of my content.

I will of course have a canned presentation as well, if there should be some network burps.

My hope is that all my 2.0 homies, by which I mean all of you seeing this post via blogger, friendster, facebook, myspace or RSS willl chime in with a novel idea or comment about how I might utilize Web 2.0, or Library 2.0 in the presentation.

The presentation is only 10-15 minutes long, but I think can illustrate a great deal of the power of Web services in that time.


If, on the other hand, I do not have a readership or participants, then I will strategically leave this call out of my presentation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment